Our qualified professionals offer a variety of services which include designing; tooling and test fixture manufacturing; 5-axis CNC Milling and Turning; conventional milling & turning; welding; assembling; surface grinding; production saw cutting; measuring& inspection services etc. We also have a network of fully qualified vendors for secondary operations and finishing of parts and assemblies. We also undertake fabrication work, maintenance & repair work and breakdown response services.
We have experienced CAD/CAM designers and programmers besides skilled machinists. We can help you right from the design stage by providing you with Cost Saving Tips and machining feasibility study at no cost.
Utilizing superior CAD software, we can provide you with sets of fully dimensioned drawings, 2-D files and/or 3-D solid models.
Jigs &Fixtures, Molds & Dies, Custom Tools
If you have your own production arrangements, we can design and/or make jigs & fixtures, molds & dies, custom tools etc.
Prototyping and Pre-Production
With our wide range of conventional and CNC machines, we undertake protyping work and can work with you at all stages of your project till you achieve total satisfaction in the design of your parts/ assemblies.
Our CNC machines and automatic band saw can handle small, medium & large scale production of small and medium sized parts.
Our MIG, TIG and Arc welding equipment and the expertise of our welders can give you high accuracy weldments at low cost and minimal lead time. We can weld, solder & braze Aluminum, Steel, Stainless Steel and many other metals and alloys.
We can deliver you fully finished parts and assemblies, to get you a one stop source for your requirements. Some of the services sub-contracted by us are:
- Black Oxiding
- Cylindrical & Centre-less Grinding
- Electro-less Plating
- Electroplating -Chrome, Nickel ,Zinc etc
- Flame , Laser ,and Water-jet Cutting
- Heat Treatment
- Laser Etching
- Precision Honing
- Shot, Grit, Sand & Bead Blasting
- Sourcing of specialized materials
- Wet painting & Powder Coating
- Wire-cut & Sink EDM
Assemblies and Sub-Assemblies
We have the equipment and experience to provide you with fully working assemblies.
Inspection and QA Services
We also handle third party inspection services and QA work.
The materials we handle include, but are not restricted to:
- Aluminum: 1100, 5052, 6061, 7075, Tooling Plate, Castings etc.
- Brass: 220, 360, 752 etc.
- Bronze: 630, 673, 220, 863
- Copper: 101, 102, 110, 122, 145, 182
- Cast Iron: Various Grades
- Steel: 1018, 1045, 4140, 4350, 12L14, 44W, E52100, 8620, A350, EN30B
- Tool Steels: A2, O1, D2, P20, S7, M4, W1, M2, M7, M42, H13 etc.
- Stainless Steel: 303, 304, 316, 416, 420, 440C, 17-4 PH etc.
- Titanium: Grade 2, Grade 9
- Plastics: Delrin, Acetal, Nylon, UHMW, PP, Teflon, Urethane, PVC, PEEK, PET-P, Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Turcite, Phenolic, ULTEM etc.
- Graphite: Grades P, PR, PFR,PCX, PCC, PGP
- Ferrite: Magnets of various shapes
- Ceramics: Micromass ZTA, MM400, MM1100
- Wood: Special applications only
- Composites: Different types