Safety & Environment
We at Affinity are committed to provide a safe and hygienic working environment for our staff while also striving to ‘do our part’ for the environment around us.
Safety and shop environment
The following programs are in place to keep our employees healthy and motivated.
- Oil mist collection
- Safety wear for feet, eyes, ears, coveralls
- Chip guards
- First aid equipment and certified staff
- Adequate lighting, heating and ventilation
- Hazard warning signs
- Safe operations training
Doing our part
Some of the processes which we have put in place to minimize our environmental footprint are:
- Efficient coolant recycling & management
- Using recycled packaging materials (where acceptable)
- Reducing paper use
- Responsible disposal of used oil, metal shavings, metal scrap, unusable packaging materials, plastic waste etc.